Wishing you happy holidays and a very happy 2020!
From our entire team at PrintWithMe, we wish everyone very happy holidays and a happy new year!
We are so thankful to have the support of hundreds of thousands of users and partners nationwide and are excited to continue on our mission of making printing more convenient for everyone, everywhere, into 2020 and beyond.
In 2019, a lot of exciting things happened at PrintWithMe as we continued our work to revolutionize the way people print:
- We hired six new team members, including Joe Summers, our new Chief Revenue Officer, and Kimberly Cameron, our new Vice President of Sales.
- We redesigned our main website, PrintWithMe.com, to be more simple, modern and helpful for our users and partners.
- We shared our new Green Policy explaining our commitment to sustainable printing, recycling, and protecting our environment.
- We launched the first PrintWithMe Blog and the new Multifamily Insights Medium publication for our partners to enjoy.
- We updated our user Terms and Privacy notice to stay ahead of CCPA. We are the only multifamily printing vendor (that we are aware of) taking data privacy this seriously.
- We created a new Customer Stories resource center for new clients to reference.
- We met and spoke to hundreds of you in person in 5+ multifamily industry conferences throughout the year.
- And much more!
We are thrilled by this year's progress and are excited to continue our journey in 2020. Stay tuned for new printing enhancements to come and many more memorable opportunities to connect in person.
Best wishes for a restful holiday and fantastic year ahead. Cheers to 2020!
- The PrintWithMe Team