Wishing you a relaxing and safe holiday break, and a very Happy New Year!
From our entire team at PrintWithMe, we wish everyone very happy holidays and a Happy New Year! 2020 has been an incredibly challenging year for so many people around the world. Throughout these challenging times, we are so grateful and thankful for the support of our users and partners nationwide.
From the gracious recommendations we received in online reviews, to the sweet comments of support on our social media, your messages have always put smiles on our faces and empowered us to continue on our mission of making printing convenient for everyone, everywhere.
Here are just a few milestones PrintWithMe has celebrated in 2020:
- PrintWithMe is now officially available in all 50 states, including D.C. and Hawaii!
- We grew to a team of 23 with 9 new hires this year across all departments (HR, Operations, Technology, and Sales).
- PrintWithMe matched over $2,000 employees’ donations to non-profit organizations of their choice, in support of the Black Lives Matter movement and on Giving Tuesday.
- We launched a brand new Free Activity Center for our users, which is updated regularly with free downloadable and printable content, such as coloring pages, worksheets, DIY crafts, seasonal activities, business resources and more.
- At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we held a Face Mask pick-up drive in support of frontline workers, delivering masks to Chicago-based clinicians in need.
- To help ensure every eligible U.S. voter was able to vote during the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, we launched gave everyone access to free printing of voter documents with the #VoteWithMe Free Printing campaign.
- Users can now print wirelessly at DMV locations in several states, and we are constantly expanding into public spaces to benefit diverse communities!
- We enhanced our users' privacy and security when printing by introducing Secure Release Codes to all our printers nationwide.
As workforces nationwide transitioned rapidly into work- and school-from-home settings in 2020, printing has become increasingly essential. Being able to support and accommodate the shift of our users’ needs, both in apartment communities and retail settings, has made this year especially rewarding and fulfilling.
Thank you for going on this journey with us to improve printing experiences for everyone, and let's cheers to the New Year!
We look forward to growing together in 2021 and beyond!
The PrintWithMe Team